Friday, September 20, 2024

EOTO: What I learnt.

    




    

    Something I learnt that I actually didn't know until watching my groupmates was the history and functionality of Bluetooth. I didn't know that the name originated from a king who was known for uniting or "connecting" kingdoms, but it makes a lot of sense. Tech people have always liked their clever names and it has transformed the ancient nickname into a modern phrase that the original king may have called witchcraft. Another thing I didn't know about until the presentation, was the idea that Bluetooth underwent upgrades through the years. I suppose I had always assumed that the modules would eventually become outdated, btu I didn't know it was in the form of a universal upgrade. it is a very fascinating technology and I was grateful to know more about the technology I use every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment